St. John's Lutheran Church is a congregation with pioneer roots and has a long history in what is now Strathcona County. In the late 1800's, Lutherans from Germany, Poland, Austria and Russia settled in the area. In 1936, a wood frame structure was built. In 1963, the present building was erected. In 1985, additions were dedicated.
St. John's Lutheran Church is a welcoming community of Christ proclaiming people who through the gift of the Holy Spirit are nurtured by Word and Sacrament. We exist to serve God and people of all ages by being visible examples of our faith, love and compassion for all our neighbours.